About This Course
Start Date: 17th May 2021
Timings: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Days: Monday to Friday
Next Session Start Date: 1st June
Course Summary: Costume design is the fabrication of apparel for the overall appearance of a character or performer. This usually involves sourcing, designing and building the actual items from conception.
Course Detailed Description:
- Fashion Designing & Sewing Technology
- Principles of Pattern Making & Grading
- Organization of garment unit
- Apparel Quality
- Fiber to Fabric
- Anyone who wants to start their own business / boutique and wants to sharpen their technical skills.
- Skills you will learn: Fabric knowledge, fabric sourcing, pattern making, garment construction, setting up team and machinery related to fashion.