About This Course
Start Date: 10th May
Timings: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Days: Monday to Friday
Next Session Start Date: 31st May 2021
Course Summary: With this program, applicants can push the global fashion industry forward, through design innovation and new business models.
- how to launch a fashion business from scratch
- how to prepare a business plan
- the backstage of the fashion industry
- how to create a fashion project in 7 steps
- how to sell your fashion project in creative ways
- how to take your career to the next level
- what qualities make a fashion entrepreneur successful
- how to present a full fashion project to investors
- how to use social media to engage with your customers
- goal setting strategies to achieve all of your dreams
- how to create a strong, compelling company image
- how to make an attractive website for your business
- how to have a strong foundation for building your project
- how to manage your stress levels to have a balanced life
Course Detailed Description:
Participants begin with an analysis of economic and social trends: understanding economic and social evolution and how this influences fashion consumption. The week also includes a look at new markets and how fashion can evolve through expansion strategies, as well as new brands, luxury brands, chain store distribution, and style comparison.
Covers an overview of fashion: textiles, clothing, accessories, cosmetics, eyewear, and jewelry. Participants will look at critical factors defining the success of some leading Italian brands including commercial international distribution and sportswear chain stores. Product placement via competitor analysis is also explored.
To understand and identify the different distribution channels, together with a focus on e-commerce in fashion. Participants look at key marketing practices including product life cycle, function, and definition of price points. Integrated communication investigates key notions in brand identity, brand image, and brand equity, licensing, and the importance of branding.
Participants use their knowledge gained in the previous weeks, via a vocational learning approach, to work on an individual marketing plan for a chosen designer or collection.
Skills you will learn: Business fundamentals, communications, globalism, technology, research and critical thinking, product commercialization, retailing, and wholesaling.
- If you believe in entrepreneurship, self-empowerment and passion-pursuing, then this course is for you!